Purple Smooth

ツ Welcome!

Story About Tuto Link

Bonjour Fellas! I'm Marthina :) Nice to know you . Thanks for the visiting , I'm very appreciate it kay :) My blog is simple and this is my private blog . Thanks :')

Facebook

ツ Tagboard!


CBOX CODE ! width="210" height="80" !


ツ Big Claps

Template: Aina Syaza
Re-edit: Siti Nurfazrin
Owner: Marthina
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
Wish You Were Here Hubby!
I can be tough, I can be strong 
But with you, it's not like that at all 
There's a girl that gives a shit 
Behind this wall you just walk through it 

And I remember all those crazy things you said 
You left them running through my head 
You're always there, you're everywhere 
But right now I wish you were here 

All those crazy things we did 
Didn't think about it, just went with it 
You're always there, you're everywhere 
But right now I wish you were here 

Damn, damn, damn 
What I'd do to have you 
Here, here, here 
(I wish you were here)




I love the way you are 
It's who I am, don't have to try hard 
We always say, say like it is 
And the truth is that I really miss!


 I WISH YOU WERE HERE :')


Older Post | Newer Post